Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Low impressions

amumtomum
Posts regularly

During September I really took some extra effort with my idea pins. Followed all the inspo topics, keywords and all, but my impressions are extremely low. What could be the cause of that?

2 Kudos
5 Replies
AccentYourself
Loves to help

I've found that my original video content performs much better than anything I create in Canva.  In fact, I haven't created any idea pins using Canva in months...and my traffic has shot WAY up.  

1 Kudo
amumtomum
Posts regularly

Really? I make mine in Canva and Capcut. I use Canva for first and last image or video

0 Kudos
nationalgarden
Just visiting

That is interesting because I have been using Canva for the images and videos and September impressions were super low! If you are putting a number of photos together into a video, what is a better program, I wonder?

0 Kudos
AccentYourself
Loves to help

I do edit videos (stitching, speed, etc) in InShot first. But, as for adding text and stickers, I do all of that in the Pinterest app. I try to use the app for as much as possible. I almost never use Canva for Pinterest anymore. Edited to add:  My first images in my Idea Pins are ALWAYS original video.  I never start with still images or stock photos.  

1 Kudo
weddingsbytracyfink
Just visiting

I've had the same experience with Canva.  My numbers are really low when I use it but my original ones do much better.

0 Kudos