Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Looking for best practices for collaborating with brand partners who sell our products

moreinmedia
Just visiting
Labels (2)

I will be working with a national brand who's products are sold in-store and online by retail partners. Most of the social media initially will be centered around brand awareness, but we want website traffic, too of course. Does anyone have any practices for working with a brand like this, selling products on sites like amazon, wayfair ad overstock?

Thanks! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi! I'm Sophia of Americano Crystals, I'm a Pinterest marketing expert of my company. We have an online shop on Etsy and we are also running our website on Shopify. I think you should definetely try Pinterest marketing practices and run some ads on Pinterest.The audience on Pinterest is really into all things that are commonly sold on Etsy. So you should use it by creating good looking boards for your products. Create related boards and repin to them content that would inspire, educate your potential customers or simply show them things related to their lifestyle and their interests.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
Christinekysley
Just visiting

I think you can try Pinterest ads, i have read many good reviews but haven’t tried yet. Other than that you can try influencer marketing. There are many Pinterest users with millions of followers, who can share your content.

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi! I'm Sophia of Americano Crystals, I'm a Pinterest marketing expert of my company. We have an online shop on Etsy and we are also running our website on Shopify. I think you should definetely try Pinterest marketing practices and run some ads on Pinterest.The audience on Pinterest is really into all things that are commonly sold on Etsy. So you should use it by creating good looking boards for your products. Create related boards and repin to them content that would inspire, educate your potential customers or simply show them things related to their lifestyle and their interests.

1 Kudo
waithiralizmsoo
Just visiting

Thanksgiving for your helpful solution 

0 Kudos