Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Issues with Bulk Create Pins (Auto-Publish from RSS)

socialcoboutique
Just visiting

I have an ongoing issue that I cannot resolve. I have been dealing with this issue for 8 days and Pinterest support has completely abandoned me. The last time support messaged me was 6 days and they said -

Support: "I'm passing on your issue to the relevant team who would help you with this issue. You should receive a reply from them soon."

Even after submitting a separate support ticket yesterday I have received no response or further assistance.

***Here is my issue with Bulk Create Pins****

So, basically, I am trying to submit an RSS feed to use the auto-publish feature. However, the drop down list isn't displaying correctly and even after I select a board it doesn't actually seem to select it. When I hit save I immediately get the error message, "Something went wrong on our end. Sorry about that." So I am completely unable to use the feature.

I have attempted this on 3 computers (Mac and Windows), 3 browsers (Safari, Chrome and Edge) and two different internet connections. There are no plugins installed on these browsers, cache has been cleared, and some attempts were on fresh installs of the browsers. The issue is the exact same in every single situation, on every computer, on every browser. Has anyone seen anything like this?

See attached image for a screenshot of the issue

1 Kudo
4 Replies
socialcoboutique
Just visiting

Got support to finally respond to my second support request, but it seems that they are using a bot to respond to support emails. It looks like this one is going to stall out the same as the last one. When it gets to the point of sending me to an actual human that could help, I stop getting emails.

0 Kudos
myhomemykitchen

I am facing same issues

0 Kudos
booticro
Just visiting

Same error.

0 Kudos
Walkiesandwoofs

Same issues Cant even contact support as you fill in the form and then says failed and they have not received email.

Im trying to submit and says Something went wrong at our end. Sorry about that.

0 Kudos