Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Issues/Glitches / Idea Pins / Stay motivated

aloniebeauty
Loves to help

Hello to all 

I been seeing a lot of post of different issues with Pinterest Idea pin, creator hub & glitches . YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I just wanted to say to all stay positive and motivated to keep pushing out your content and doing what you love with your brand/business . I know it can be overwhelming & can get stressful but take a moment to REGROUP & RESET YOURSELF. Try to enjoy your family & friends 

7 Kudos
9 Replies
emilyfabulous_blog
Just visiting

Thanks for posting this @aloniebeauty, I appreciate the encouragement and it's always nice to hear there is a community supporting each other. 😊 As with all new things, there is trial and error and learning. I'm glad we are all learning together. 

5 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Exactly what @emilyfabulous_blog said; thank you for encouraging others and staying positive @aloniebeauty! It's appreciated! 

5 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

You welcome always @emilyfabulous_blog and you hit it right with the trial & error but we are going to keep up movements no matter what‼️

5 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@michaelbliss You are appreciated as well I love your Pinterest page …

4 Kudos
corriellington
Posts regularly

This really means so much!  Thank you for the reminder!  @aloniebeauty 

4 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Thank you all for being a part of this supportive community. I agree the glitches are frustrating but knowing we're all in this together helps me stay motivated. 

4 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@mycancerchic yes yes and your page is life I love it .. I will pin, and follow alll ❤️📌

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Right back at you! @aloniebeauty 

3 Kudos
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@corriellington  you welcome always ..& I like your style vibessss 🤩

1 Kudo