Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Is there any benefit of having huge number of followers?

vanecastro
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Hi Guys! So apparently there are ZERO benefits of having a huge following on Pinterest. I have over 2.4 million organic followers, and check the reach of my pins/idea pins in the attachment. I don't understand what Pinterest is trying to do by limiting our reach? The people who have followed us, have done it for a reason, to see what we share, isn't it so? I haven't had this problem with any other social media platform except for Pinterest. I know they are running their own ads and want to generate as much revenue as possible but limiting the reach of influencers/creators is not a good choice. It will only discourage them to make content and eventually they will put their energies on other social media where their content is appreciated. Everytime you reach out to them, they will say everything looks fine, its just the algorithm, bla bla bla. Come on guys, everyone knows there is someone sitting on the other side of the algorithms who is deciding how the algorithm should work. I am really disappointed! Hope they change something before everyone leaves to other platforms. @Anonymous 

P.S: Those are my stats with 2.4 Million Followers

12 Kudos
20 Replies
gashamodotcom
Just visiting

You can see how things gets down instantly! So frustrated with the support, not helping at all! They always reply with same automated reply saying this blah blah... Help me with this please!

9 Kudos
gashamodotcom
Just visiting

Same situation with my account as well! 2.7m followers and reach is zero! They just keep making excuses and replying same automated reply! So frustrated with situation!

@Anonymous @PinterestCatharina 

1 Kudo
shoaibumehdi
Posts regularly

Same Situation! Discourage with creating new content now! Down from 200k per reach to 1k! @Anonymous @PinterestAnna 

1 Kudo
GonchasFashion
Just visiting

Going down for me as well! Frustrated with the situation! @PinterestGabby @PinterestAlia 

1 Kudo
pophaircutspin

The word "Algorithm" they use to make excuses, they are giving all the reach the brands (picsart) and spammers. So frustrated with current situation. @Anonymous @PinterestDebora @Anonymous 

1 Kudo
giantteddyshop
1 Kudo
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone, thanks for flagging this here. We appreciate it and completely understand your frustration. Can you send me links to your Pinterest account and any specific Pins so our team can investigate? Thank you! 

@vanecastro @gashamodotcom @shoaibumehdi @GonchasFashion @pophaircutspin @giantteddyshop 

2 Kudos
shoaibumehdi
Posts regularly

@PinterestJazmin Thanks for looking into this issue! There is no specific pin, the whole account is dead. Should I dm my account link?

1 Kudo
vanecastro
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestJazmin, Thank you for responding to this. Its been very frustrating and to be honest I am not very active on Pinterest as I use to be. Hopefully you can fix this issue so that I can continue using my account actively. Here is the link to my account https://www.pinterest.com/vanecastro

1 Kudo