Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea Pins Performance Drop

veronikalipar
Loves to help

Is it just me or do you have a massive drop in your idea pins performance, too? I'm supposed to hit 0 today and I can't understand why. Is my content that bad? Or was I reported? Help, please

1 Kudo
6 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@veronikalipar  You're not alone. My overall performance completely bottomed out this past week for whatever reason, and I've been hearing the same from others as well. I've seen this happen several times over the past 8 years or so, and it eventually worked itself out. It's discouraging to say the least, but I'm sure the numbers will rebound.

1 Kudo
veronikalipar
Loves to help

@michaelbliss It happened to me for the first time since we can see the analytics.

1 Kudo
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Same for me when it comes to idea pins. 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Good morning! Are you all creating standard pins, too? We are embarking upon 'Pinterest 3.0' in my opinion and the way pins are being distributed has changed again. 

0 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Yes, of course. I create all sorts of pins. Even collages and video pins. But my standard pins never perform well. It takes much longer for ordinary pins to preform.

0 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

UPDATE: My idea pins are back to normal performance. But the two idea pins I published during the "low-performance period" are still low.

0 Kudos