Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea Pins Feedback

freshpinscreators
Posts regularly
Hi,

I'm creating a ton of Idea Pins each week for my clients and I would like to share some things that would be helpful for the idea pins creators on iPhone. 

- It would be great to have the ability to "approve " or "disapprove" the Takes that people add to our pins. If it's a take related to the idea pin, it would be approved and visible under the pin. If it's not related (it happens a lot) it will be visible only in the user's profile. Yesterday someone added a video with adult content under my client's Idea Pin. I took it down as soon as I saw it, but it would be great to prevent this from happening again.

- Color: It would be great to have a place to add the HEX code of the colors we want. Or create a Color Library, or see the last colors we used so we can use the same colors in all our Idea Pins.

- Music: a tab with "Favorites" "recently used" would be extremely helpful. Or having the song's name under each published Idea Pin, to go back and find which was the song we used in that "viral" idea pin we love.

- Text: I wish we had more lines to align it better, and the option to add the size we want. So we can use always the same size.

- Stickers: It would be nice to have the chance to duplicate and flip the stickers to make things look tidy. For example, the stickers arrows, if you want to use them more than once, it's really hard to make them look the same.

--- update March 16th

- Categories: It would be great to have a section for the "recently used" categories because it takes a ton of time to find all the categories we want, most of the time we use the same categories. It would be great to see which categories we chose for the viral pins, so we know what to use when we create new similar content. Also, sometimes they don't appear quickly. For example, if you type "Quinoa", there is no tag available but If you continue typing the "quinoa salad" tag will appear. 

Thanks!

Maria 
4 Kudos
2 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Love the ideas!

3 Kudos
Farmingandgardening
Posts regularly

i have a s21 and iphone 13 and they both have cool features for pinterest. i agree with all your recs based on me using iphone. iphone definitely way better then s21 for pinterest overall, i think its easier to make the features 1st for iphone since they are all the same. i shoot with samsung, upload with iphone 

- id add letting voiceovers be turned into a sound that can be used in takes. 

-music to android at least

- make product tag a symbol that if you hiver over shows the name, but not always. i find too big blocks stuff too small low clicks. 

0 Kudos