Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea Pin get accepted then rejected?

moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

Hello everyone -

I just recently got accepted into the creator reward program. I had submitted an idea pin for this Get Started goal (which is $50) and it seemed like it was approved a couple of days ago. This goal was then moved under Completed section and my total earning/earn tab was reflected the payment amount. However, I checked today and it seemed the idea pin submission was rejected? Is this normal or is this a glitch in the system? Did my pin get approved or rejected? I already provided and verified all the bank info/details. I’m attaching some screenshots for clarification.

Thank you!

86709727-DD0A-4A38-85F5-ACA64904F9D0.jpeg

6BCEB7BA-6F89-42F1-BAFC-46CD91CC9C2C.jpeg

2 Kudos
4 Replies
Metigolden
Just visiting

I’m having the same problem. I also just got accepted and no is willing to help me. I tried emailing but I’m only getting generic answers. It’s frustrating. 

2 Kudos
YasiAmo
Just visiting

The program glitches for everyone a lot, likely everyone else is experiencing the same thing, but just ignore minor things like that because Pinterest will fix it eventually and as long as it’s in your total at the top then it’s still approved on their end. The program is still in beta so it’ll have a lot of issues and bugs, I’ve been in it since March and it’s a new glitch or two every month lol. But they always fix it eventually, so yeah it’s just something we all have to just get used to.

1 Kudo
moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

Thank you so much for this! It’s very helpful! 

1 Kudo
moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

Thanks for letting me know! I’m glad and not glad that I’m not alone. Hopefully someone is helping you soon! 

0 Kudos