Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

how to grow

allexcejaa
Just visiting

I want to learn how to grow my audience as I am learning to grow with my style. The goal is to post daily outfit ideas, inspo, anything really. I also let the audience know where to find certain outfit pieces! Sometimes I go through  and read comments on other posts to answer people’s unanswered questions, and I usually get a thank you response and that is all. no follows, I’m not sure how to get people to follow and view my account.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@allexcejaa 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I think its great that you are answering comments and helping other Pinner's Well Done You! I think what you are doing so far is great Content Creation is definitely part of the Growing Process here on Pinterest | PBC but there are a lot of other parts to gaining followers. Pinterest is truly a "Slow Burn" as its affectionately called and for good reason as it does take time for your account to grow but if you Optimize your profiles on Pinterest & the PBC in addition to optimizing your content then you are certain to see growth on your account.

Below I am adding some links and information that I think you will find helpful when it comes to growing your following here on Pinterest.

I have recently written a Blog Post about Optimizing Your PBC Profile - I will say it should be available within a day or two here on the PBC and I think you may find some of the information useful its not a long read but insightful insofar as your Profile is concerned - Please be on the lookout for it. 

I wrote a post which I am linking to here that you might find useful and I have also linked to a couple of other articles written by other Pioneers that you may find helpful.

I Want To Grow My Pinterest Business Account - How Do I Do This? 
How to gain more Pinterest followers 
Feeling discouraged, trying to gain new followers? This is for you! 

I hope this will help you to get started and once my post is available I will be certain to share it with you.

Please let us know here in the PBC if there is anything else you need & thank you for sharing your knowledge with other Pinner's here on the PBC.

Lisa

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@allexcejaa 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I think its great that you are answering comments and helping other Pinner's Well Done You! I think what you are doing so far is great Content Creation is definitely part of the Growing Process here on Pinterest | PBC but there are a lot of other parts to gaining followers. Pinterest is truly a "Slow Burn" as its affectionately called and for good reason as it does take time for your account to grow but if you Optimize your profiles on Pinterest & the PBC in addition to optimizing your content then you are certain to see growth on your account.

Below I am adding some links and information that I think you will find helpful when it comes to growing your following here on Pinterest.

I have recently written a Blog Post about Optimizing Your PBC Profile - I will say it should be available within a day or two here on the PBC and I think you may find some of the information useful its not a long read but insightful insofar as your Profile is concerned - Please be on the lookout for it. 

I wrote a post which I am linking to here that you might find useful and I have also linked to a couple of other articles written by other Pioneers that you may find helpful.

I Want To Grow My Pinterest Business Account - How Do I Do This? 
How to gain more Pinterest followers 
Feeling discouraged, trying to gain new followers? This is for you! 

I hope this will help you to get started and once my post is available I will be certain to share it with you.

Please let us know here in the PBC if there is anything else you need & thank you for sharing your knowledge with other Pinner's here on the PBC.

Lisa

2 Kudos
allexcejaa
Just visiting

Hi Lisa! Alex here, thank you so much for taking the time to reply! The response will help me and others who may come across 🙂 if you don’t mind here’s a quick shout out to my account @allexcejaa a follow wouldn’t hurt my friends 🙂 

warm hugs, 

alex 🙂

2 Kudos