Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to grow my account and do branded content?

nreghay

Hello! I am looking for any advice on how to grow my account and get started with branded content. I currently have 17k monthly views growing by 1 thousand a day. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi @nreghay, and welcome to the Community!

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌 You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

Regarding the Paid Partnership tool, it is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. This tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Pins!

Before using this tool, make sure that the brand you are tagging is on Pinterest. Note that these partnerships are already established by the creator and brand outside of the platform.

You can also check out our Help Center article for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool.

I hope this helps. Give us a shout if you have any questions! 

0 Kudos