Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

how to got more followers

gabayarem
Just visiting

hello everyone

im very new to pinterest i need some advice what i will do to have more followers  and what i can do to my cannel

thanks

Community Welcome Guide 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@gabayarem 

Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and am glad you made it to the PBC. I have shared some links and articles below that will help you set yourself up to grow your Pinterest Business Account. The links + articles are great for both Pinterest + The PBC.

Below are some Articles written by Pinterest Pioneers, including me, that you may find helpful.

Scheduling Pins

Getting Started On The PBC

Creator Tips & Tricks

Shopping Features For Merchants On Pinterest

Followers

I hope the information above helps you reach your Pinterest goals + get as much Pinterest ❤️ as possible. If you have any other questions, please come back and ask.

Lisa

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@gabayarem 

Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and am glad you made it to the PBC. I have shared some links and articles below that will help you set yourself up to grow your Pinterest Business Account. The links + articles are great for both Pinterest + The PBC.

Below are some Articles written by Pinterest Pioneers, including me, that you may find helpful.

Scheduling Pins

Getting Started On The PBC

Creator Tips & Tricks

Shopping Features For Merchants On Pinterest

Followers

I hope the information above helps you reach your Pinterest goals + get as much Pinterest ❤️ as possible. If you have any other questions, please come back and ask.

Lisa

1 Kudo
gabayarem
Just visiting

thank you for the answers,its really a great help for me, since Im new and im trying to balance my time and as a mom.

I follwed you back:)

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@gabayarem 

Hi there.

Your most welcome - I completely understand balancing time especially as a mom 😉

When baby has a nap or its bedtime spend some time looking around and checking out the links above.

If you need anything else please come back and ask.

Lisa

1 Kudo