Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to fix the problem?

aquil8414
Just visiting

Greetings PBC,

Aquil here. I am facing a problem. Whenever I share my work from Redbubble.com to Pinterest, I got the log in on the products(pins) which I share from Redbubble.com. I am attaching two files. It happens whenever I share a single product or products in bulk (up to 20 allowed by Pinterest). Please give me suggestions as to how can I get rid of this issue.

@aquil8414

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey @thehalcyonhive,

I am sorry, the issue is encountered whenever I tried to promote my Redbubble artwork from Redbubble's share your work page in bulk the error occurs. File is attached here.

But, it does worked  properly when I share my product from Redbubble and in bulk as well from a single item and the button itself gives option to share in one or more images.

I have had pointed out this issue to the RB support as well. I hope it will be resolved.

Thanks for your concern.

AquilRB.PNG

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
3 Replies
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @aquil8414!, 

The title and description are pulled from the metadata on the website.  It's possible this is happening since you are likely logged into the website with your account when you are saving your pins.  Log out of redbubble.com, then go to your product page and try to pin it again.  

Alternatively, while still logged out of redbubble.com, go to Pinterest and create a pin on there using the website url of your product.  (see image below)  

Hope that works!  Let me know how it goes!

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 6.11.06 PM.png

0 Kudos
muhammadaquilurr
Posts regularly

Hey @thehalcyonhive,

I am sorry, the issue is encountered whenever I tried to promote my Redbubble artwork from Redbubble's share your work page in bulk the error occurs. File is attached here.

But, it does worked  properly when I share my product from Redbubble and in bulk as well from a single item and the button itself gives option to share in one or more images.

I have had pointed out this issue to the RB support as well. I hope it will be resolved.

Thanks for your concern.

AquilRB.PNG

1 Kudo
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Glad to hear you can still save your work the other way.  I hope Redbubble can get that issue fixed from the "share your work" page. 

1 Kudo