Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How many pins per day?

myweddinginspire
Just visiting

Just wondering how many pins per day you feel is safely within the Pinterest guidelines in 2022 and if I haven't posted at all for ages should I gradually build up my posting or does it not matter? 

Thanks

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Instead of simply thinking of how many pins per day, focus on home many new high quality pins per day. Pinterest values quality over quantity. Many accounts are achieving great results with 5-10 standard pins a day, as long as they are new. 

If you haven't pinned in a while, I'd suggest increasing slowly and also including Idea Pins to the mix. The old practices of pinning and reppining all pins to multiples boards (specially large group boards) will not produce the same results seen a few years ago.

View solution in original post

9 Kudos
8 Replies
keiramc04
Just visiting

You can post about 7 pins an hour (I'm pretty sure.) Which would be 168 pins a day. If you're worried about going over guidelines I would suggest staying at 150 pins instead!

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Instead of simply thinking of how many pins per day, focus on home many new high quality pins per day. Pinterest values quality over quantity. Many accounts are achieving great results with 5-10 standard pins a day, as long as they are new. 

If you haven't pinned in a while, I'd suggest increasing slowly and also including Idea Pins to the mix. The old practices of pinning and reppining all pins to multiples boards (specially large group boards) will not produce the same results seen a few years ago.

9 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@terezatoledo  Great information, Tereza! (I love your Idea Pins, btw, I visit your profile a couple of times each week)

Thanks for sharing #ProTip!

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks @michaelbliss ! Your content is fantastic and inspiring! 

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@myweddinginspire Great tips from @terezatoledo!

A few great pins leading to quality content on a consistent basis is MUCH better than a ton of low quality. Also, you may want to start incorporating Idea Pins into your pinning routine since these are the top prioritized Pin format.

-Tabby

3 Kudos
LifeAsTaj
Just visiting

Thank you @terezatoledo! This was very informative.

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

You are most welcome!

0 Kudos
danigull0812

I started pinning my pictures but it did not affect engagements. I thought that using new ideas on Pinterest would boost your pins into the sky. I do not know how it works but hope for the best. Thank you 

0 Kudos