Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Hi I am very new to pinterest, any tips will help me out!

sunnysideupeggyolks
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi i am very new to pinterest so i made a pin with all the things i made till now but i am not sure if anyone will see them do i have to make hashtags or what em i supposed to do did i even post them i leave you my page name if you might check 🥰😅i am struggling  i need anykind of tips will help me a lot ❤

Name Egg yolks

Sunnysideupeggyolks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
alphatradingisland

I checked your profit, there is no pin available on your profile. I am also new here. But I created a pin and posted it. And believe that it is visible to everyone. I think you should checked the option that ask for who you want to see the pin 

1 Kudo
sunnysideupeggyolks
Just visiting

Hi Thank you so much 🥰i fixed my settings  i did 1 or 2 pins have to pin all from the start 😅 i guess it worked hopefully others see my pins .

1 Kudo
veronikalipar
Loves to help

I think you should read all the help manuals, and study Pinterest's best practices. They should help. Remember, you need to make pins that bring value, are eye-catching, pretty, useful and inspiring. But also easy to make, with instructions, and details. Pretty and cute is what will make everyone want to pin them to their board.

0 Kudos