Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Help with monetizing from Pinterest?

designofyourlife
Just visiting

I have been thinking a lot about how people are having difficulty monetizing with brands on Pinterest and I think a lot of it has to do with education for the brands. There are so many benefits to advertising or having creators post about their products on Pinterest that do not exist on any other platforms. I’m wondering if Pinterest has or has thought about doing some sort of marketing campaign to help spread the word of the benefits for brands of using creators on Pinterest. I’m thinking like “found it on Pinterest” and it can be about all of the products and projects a person found…so it’s a dinner party scene…they table and chairs and dinnerware were found on Pinterest, as did the table centerpiece inspo and recipes and then the self care products the hostess used after throwing a successful party… endless possibilities. 

I had some luck adding pins/idea pins to a content package and they’ve been really happy to hear about the longevity and reach of their pins. They just had no idea about it. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JanaOMedia
Marvel

I agree entirely @designofyourlife! I do think Pinterest has done some education for brands, but they haven't been really public about it yet. I'm hoping to see more of this in 2023 - now that resources to support creators have been freed up to focus on monetization through brand partnerships. 

Great ideas! 

0 Kudos