Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Discover A Helpful Pinterest Provided Resource

pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades
Labels (4)

Discover A Helpful Pinterest Provided Resource

I’ve read a lot of posts over the last few months about why impressions are going down.  This is by far the best resource that Pinterest has ever published for getting more eyeballs on your content. But before diving into these best practices, businesses first need to get their accounts set-up correctly to create a solid foundation for more success.

Here are the steps to follow when setting up your account:

1. Set-up your profile section https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/edit-your-profile

Tip: For your profile photo use a face rather than a logo. People respond better to humans.

2. Inject your most keywords so you get found on the top of Pinterest’s search engine. You will inject them in your:

• Username
  • Business name
  • About section

3. Bottom line, get your account set-up correctly first, spring clean your boards, and then follow Pinterest’s best practices

Good luck!

14 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Eh, I pin for my own interests, benefit and enjoyment…so I go back in and delete old pins and re-organize occasionally (:

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
5 Replies
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Thanks for linking all of these resources in one spot @pinterestmarketingexpert   These are good tips! Cleaning up my boards is a constant work in progress 😂

3 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hey @everydaylifewithlaura you're so welcome!

People create too many boards thinking they're going to get more eyeballs. This is absolutely not the case. 

If people stick to their niche then you don't need a ton of boards. 

What are you doing when cleaning up your boards? 

Have a great weekend! 

3 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Eh, I pin for my own interests, benefit and enjoyment…so I go back in and delete old pins and re-organize occasionally (:

1 Kudo
habibmadni
Just visiting

Thank you, Anna Bennett! I have gone through this link and found myself 90% correct.

https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/edit-your-profile

Habib

0 Kudos
danielacordeirooficial
Just visiting

sim , o pintereste esta acabado derrubando varios pins, no suporte me passaram que é sazonalidade, mas minhas estatisticas nao batem com as respostas do suporte

0 Kudos