Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Disabled Pin

MartineShannon_
Just visiting
Labels (4)

Hi.

I just received a message saying a Pin of mine was disabled but I cannot see what Pin it is.  Someone reported me for copyright infringement but I only post my personal content so I'm a little confused.  How can I view the disabled pin in order to determine the issue? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi there, @MartineShannon_, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

If you’ve received a notification that your content has been removed based on a copyright infringement report, it means the copyright owner submitted a complete and valid report asking us to remove it. If you want us to forward the information from that copyright report, just email us at copyright@pinterest.com to let us know (we may remove some personal contact information). 

you can also check this Help Center article for more info.

Give us a shout if you need anything. 

0 Kudos
MartineShannon_
Just visiting

I think I got the report but I will email you all to make sure.  I really just wanted to know which Pin in particular was removed so I can avoid this issue in the future.

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly.  I appreciate it! 

1 Kudo
sparkesalot2
Just visiting

Same here -- on two pins now in one day! I just want to know what pins they are! 

0 Kudos
sparkesalot2
Just visiting

This does NOT help! How can we know what the post is without seeing the post! I just received 2 yesterday and have no clue what was disabled!

0 Kudos
PinterestSusana

Hi @sparkesalot2 and welcome to the PBC!
As @PinterestFernanda  mentioned previously, "If you want us to forward the information from that copyright report, just email us at copyright@pinterest.com to let us know!" The team will be able to help you with your request!

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

0 Kudos
sparkesalot2
Just visiting

Thank you for your response, I did send a request and HOPE that they send pictures so that I can tell if it was my post or a repost. 

0 Kudos