Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

decreasing monthly views

Hilarious_IdeaS

Hello Dears... 

I have a big problem, Since then, my monthly views have started to decrease. No matter how many pins you put, impressions will not increase. Monthly views decrease by 5K every two days. What do I do about this? Please help

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JanaOMedia
Marvel

My recommendation to clients and students is always to (a) hold VERY loosely to that “monthly viewers” number (or to impressions in general) and to (b) set some goals that focus on metrics that you have more control over. 

It’s VERY normal to see monthly views and impressions go up and down - sometimes even way up and way down. 🙂 These metrics are influenced by factors like seasonality of content… the normalizing of a viral pin… general usage of the platform (for example, for most niches, summer is historically slow, but autumn brings more users, and even more leading up to the holiday seasons.) 

Aaaalllllll that being said ;), pin distribution is somewhat mysterious - and complex. You could check out this article about how distribution works. 

I would suggest you read it very carefully - and pay special attention to the part about creating duplicate pins.

https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/pin-performance-and-distribution 

Good luck!

0 Kudos