Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Dates on Pins

kellyacavanaugh
Just visiting

Hello,

I noticed the date that people have last pinned to their boards seems to have disappeared or is it just me? I used to be able to see when someone last pinned to all of their boards, whether it was a minute ago or 3 years ago. Does anyone else remember this and know what happened to this feature? Thanks in advance! 🙂

Kelly A Cavanaugh 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kellyacavanaugh! We're always continuing to test and evolve our platform, so you may see some changes reflected in the design or functionality of the Pinterest product. We're open to any feedback you have and are happy to share with our team. 😊

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi Kelly, Could you tell me how to get to the statistic that you're referring to... is it in Analytics or by clicking on a pin or elsewhere?

0 Kudos
kellyacavanaugh
Just visiting

Hi,

I wrote a long post, not sure what happened to it. I found this morning that I could see it again while using my phone, so I took a screenshot so I could post it here. However, it still isn't showing the time for individual pins. I have a pic showing that, too. 

You can see in the photos that the time shows right after the number of pins per board. But as I said, I could have sworn this feature was available for pins, too? Just wondering what happened to it. 

But I think the pictures attached will answer your question. Thank you for your interest! 

Kelly Cavanaugh 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @kellyacavanaugh! We're always continuing to test and evolve our platform, so you may see some changes reflected in the design or functionality of the Pinterest product. We're open to any feedback you have and are happy to share with our team. 😊

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@kellyacavanaugh   Ahhh I see what you mean now, thanks for the screenshots! Funny, I don't remember ever seeing that stat on my boards. I see PinterestGabby answered you, but she didn't say much about the issue... I'm assuming they may have just deleted that feature.

0 Kudos
kellyacavanaugh
Just visiting

Yep, @foodiehomechef, that's too bad as I liked it. You could tell when someone was an active Pinner or not. I'll accept @PinterestGabby's answer as the solution. Thanks to both of you for the help! 👍👍

Kelly A Cavanaugh 🙋‍♀️

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to help, @kellyacavanaugh! Hope you both have a great weekend. 😊

1 Kudo