Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creators! We want your feedback on tools! 🛠

PinterestLucy
Pinployee
Pinployee

Screen Shot 2021-03-15 at 3.13.21 PM.png

Hi creators! I’m Lucy Matthews, Partnership Manager at Pinterest. Great to meet you all! I’m dropping by the PBC to ask a couple quick questions of our creator community about what video editing tools or apps you use to create content on Pinterest. If you have 30 seconds(!!), please fill out this 4 question survey.

Thanks for your time, our team greatly appreciates your feedback! 🤗

25 Kudos
43 Replies
SeasonsInColour
Just visiting

Canva and inshot (using the Instagram Stories frame which closely matches the longer Pinterest Stories frame too). @PinterestLucy 

1 Kudo
collegeofstyle
Just visiting

I use Canva too. I'm a Canva Creator, you should apply to become one.

1 Kudo
call2shift
Just visiting

I will use corel draw, canva, pickmonkey. visit my Pinterest page: Call2shift Thanks

1 Kudo
tinycraft
Posts regularly

For video I use kdenlive atm, but eventually gonna switch to Davinci Resolve 🙂

1 Kudo
pinchofglammaam
Just visiting

I use Video Editor for photo animation, prequel and Instories.  Also good ol’ PicCollage.  
Question, I’ve noticed on my story pins the video I upload that is clear from my phone ends us blurry/pixilated after posting to stories.  Is there something I can do to keep the clarity of the original video?  
Thank you! @PinterestLucy

1 Kudo
katherinebillit
Just visiting

iMovie, Prequel, and Adobe!

1 Kudo
pinperfectstudios
Just visiting

I use Adobe Rush to create social media videos and then sometimes I put it in VSCO to get the specific edit I like. 🙂 

0 Kudos
JayDeeMahs
Just visiting

Completed the survey - thanks for asking. 

I use InVideo, FlexClip Video Maker, and Canva Pro mostly. It sure would be AWESOME to have these kinds of tools/features built right in to Pinterest! That would definitely make Pinterest a one-stop place to create and pin. 

1 Kudo
graphico183

i use vsdc since it is a lighter app than adobe premiere besides its easy to use and still gives you a good video quality

0 Kudos
horneandoalgo
Just visiting

I use in shot mostly. I try to fulfill the survey, but I can't get to it from the link 😕

0 Kudos