Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards Approvals Taking Much Longer

TaystfulLiving
Posts regularly

I have been steadily uploading since March 1st. However I have around 7 videos, starting from the first week of March, that are still awaiting approval. It seems as though every submission has at least a week turnaround this month.  Is anyone experiencing this? @Anonymous Is there anyone who can assist with this?

3 Kudos
2 Replies
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

I’m experiencing the same thing! I haven’t seen any updates showing movement in approved submissions for at least 2 weeks. I’m also still awaiting payment for my approved idea pins from February. It would be a nice feature to be able to get the latest info directly from the Creator Rewards team showing how up to date they are on reviewing pins and payments, or some way to identify if certain pins were not approved so we can adjust our content creation practices moving forward.  It’s a new program with tremendous earnings potential, so I’m happy to show patience as we work through issues and glitches! I’ll be sure to update my post here if I hear anything 🙂 

thanks!

4 Kudos
Arelaxedgal
Posts regularly

I've been having the same issue. I've even had some pins showing as approved but the estimated earnings are showing as $0. Creator rewards seems to be getting glitchier every day. 

3 Kudos