Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Reward Not Accepted For Payment

misstrishlyn
Just visiting

Hello! This is my first time posting in this community so I hope this isn’t a repetitive question.

August Rewards have ended and most of my submitted goals have been accepted, however the “Pay Per Save” goal I submitted is in a accepted status, but it says not accepted with the amount of money I earned. This is kind of a bummer because this is my first time earning big on a goal. I sent a email to Pinterest in hopes they review it once more and there’s a change. Has anyone else dealt with this? Thanks for the responses! 

1 Kudo
2 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @misstrishlyn , welcome to the PBC!

All idea pins submitted for each goal go through a review process. Even if if said "approved" earlier, until the final review process is done, the goals rewards aren't guaranteed.

In the review process they will check if the idea pins fulfilled all the requirements, if the content is original and belongs to the account (the videos weren't made by other people or already used) and is all the saves (for the saves goals) are correct.

It may take a few weeks for this process to be completed.

I hope this helps.

1 Kudo
misstrishlyn
Just visiting

Thanks for your response!

Well from what you mention I still hit all the criteria, I’m just going to cross my fingers in hopes that maybe Pinterest will re-review and reward me, if not I must take my L

1 Kudo