Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Content inspo and motivation

thatgirlsaphy
Just visiting
Labels (3)

I am new in this journey and I’m finding that the hardest part is coming up with content inspirations. 

Does anyone have any tips and tricks ? I would appreciate it 

5 Kudos
22 Replies
ericcjacksonStudio
Just visiting

I create Fine Art Photography. My first idea was to create a Showcase of my favorite 20 photographs and share with potential Collectors the individual Story behind them. I would simply suggest to pick your favorite products and explain to your audience why they are your favorites.

4 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thatgirlsaphy  I love this question! 

@ericcjacksonStudio  what you said makes so much sense!

Tagging @beboldwithkatah @mmillerrr15  @hellohomegirl @eqwepme @indikakumarak1987 @southtxcreations   What tips and tricks can you share?

5 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Oh love this question! Thank you @michaelbliss for tagging me. I am curious what are you creating content around? Do you have "Clarity?" I honestly never run out of inspiration when it comes to creating content. I feel like I have way to many ideas to implement sometimes, lol. I have a board on finding inspiration I am tagging here>>>https://www.pinterest.com/beboldwithkatah/finding-inspiration/. A few things that help me is getting out of my head and back in my body. Are you overthinking things? Are you enjoying the process or just focused on getting some type of result? Journal out things that help you feel inspired and do them more often. Brainstorm topics that you really love and people could use help with or are looking for. You can check out trends or browse other peoples content and see what stands out to you. Go out to new places and look around for inspiration. And if you're having a tough time and would like more guidance/support on this I actually host monthly manifestation full moon breathwork circles that help you gain "Clarity," tagging that here>>>https://www.universe.com/events/monthly-manifestation-full-moon-breathwork-circle-self-love-edition-.... XO.

4 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@thatgirlsaphy - there are so many great places to get ideas for content. I really like going to: 

1) AnswerthePublic.com - You get 2 free searches a day. (Pro tip: Type in a keyword phrase you want to be discovered for on Pinterest, and see a slew of things people want to learn about! 🙂 

2) Pinterest's Trends tool. Trends.Pinterest.com ... They recently gave this tool a makeover and it is AHHH-mazing for inspiration. There are lots of ways to filter the info, but my favorites are simple: You can look by keyword or interest (which is basically like categories or verticals) to see what is trending right now. 

Enjoy! 

2 Kudos
thatgirlsaphy
Just visiting

Thank you for reaching out to other people so we can all help each other. 

3 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcometo the PBC, @thatgirlsaphy ! And thanks for the tag, @michaelbliss !

As a home home content creator, much of the projects I showcase are from necessity, meaning that I'm already doing a particular project because I need it for my house. So, I second what @beboldwithkatah said. The niche/interest in which you create will serve as your first source of inspiration.

Moreover, @JanaOMedia 's recommendation of using trends.pinterest.com is my second source of inspo and keyword ideas. I love how they revamped the tool so that you can filter down all of the possible inspo into your particular niche/interest. For example, I create home and DIY content, so I'm able to see the trends of searches.

As for motivation, the PBC is the place to be! So much encouragement is here! Hope this helps!

3 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Tagging @co_cultiv8  @AccentYourself @ArtsyCraftery @veronikalipar 

@thatgirlsaphy  Has a great question about content and inspiration. What tips and tricks can you share?

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
1 Kudo
itsvalbrooks
Just visiting

I love this question. For me it only about having fun. I take inspiration from what i see in life, concerts, get togethers with friends… I love photography and with that I create my own perspective of life. I try to transmit a sense of freedom through my photography and also a world were everything is possible, and I think Pinterest also helps with that. 

4 Kudos