Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Calling all Creators! We want to hear your Pinner success stories! 📚

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

photo-1529333166437-7750a6dd5a70.jpeg

Hey creators! Have a quick question to ask you all. We’re curious, have you developed a fan-creator relationship with a Pinner on Pinterest through the content you’ve created?

Maybe it was through interactions in comments, or someone reached out to you personally about your content and how it inspired them. We’d love to hear your stories if you got em!

Feel free to share in the comments below. If you’re more comfortable, you can also send me a PM directly. Cheers! 🥂

5 Kudos
8 Replies
itzmerohiitt
Just visiting

Hello There!!!

I don't know so much about it, but yes so many Pinners on Pinterest  love my Ideas & Pins. And also many of them use Direct Message  to say how much they love.

Not eveyone but, I have interacted with many of the people, And I love how much they love me & my Ideas so much. And also many of the time they themselve has given me Ideas for the pins 😄

Is it called as Fan-creator relationship?

Thanks!!

Ecxited to know your Story Too 😉

1 Kudo
MostebBottlePackaging
Just visiting

This pin has reached 1.61k expressions last weekend!

I posted an idea pin last weekend. I surprisingly find that this pin has got such a good performance on Monday! It really encourages me to create more pins like this!

Hope this my story can be helpful to other creators~

Here's the best performance pin: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/626352260680136967
Best Performance PinBest Performance Pin

I has reached 1.61k expressionsI has reached 1.61k expressions

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amazing!! Thank you both for sharing! ❤️ @MostebBottlePackaging and Rohit_Tech

0 Kudos
MostebBottlePackaging
Just visiting

O! M! G! I Get 13.4K Impressions in 14 Days!

13.4K Impressions in 14 Days!13.4K Impressions in 14 Days!10.4K  Views in 2 Weeks!10.4K Views in 2 Weeks!

Since one of my pins got a nice effect, I've continued to build on my experience and create similar pins. Then I got a lot of impressions and I was very happy to see the results. I will continue to work hard to create more and better pins!

Here's the account: https://www.pinterest.com/MostebBottlePackaging/

Thank you Pinterest~

1 Kudo
soundcloudgetmp3

Awesome, it's becuase of great content by You.

Nothing else, also here somg free songs downloader for you.

0 Kudos
Ladyteee2020
Just visiting

Congratulations @MostebBottlePackaging 

0 Kudos
Ladyteee2020
Just visiting

Hi I am truly encouraged and inspired. I posted a pin this evening and say in 3-hours I got about 237 impressions. It truly inspired me. Thank youMotivational Quote 2.pngStats.PNG

3 Kudos
MostebBottlePackaging
Just visiting

It's amazing!

0 Kudos