Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Boards tab not showing

zayzofficial

Hi, when I go into my main Pinterest page there is no tab with Boards, I've got only 'Created' and 'Saved' tabs and my boards tab disappeared. I tried to use another browser etc. but nothing works... It must be the problem with Pinterest, anyone knows how to fix it?

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @zayzofficial and @AlexJayneArt, welcome to the community, both of you! You can find all of your boards under the 'Saved' tab on your profile page. I've attached a screenshot so you can see how it looks on my Pinterest profile. Hope this helps, and please let me know if anyone has questions. Thanks for the tag btw, @foodiehomechef. 🙂 

image_from_ios-1.png

View solution in original post

5 Kudos
11 Replies
AlexJayneArt

So this has started cropping up in the past week or two. There were more posts on this forum that seem to be missing now, but there's an increasing number of people in other venues getting frustrated enough to ask for help (I would contact them directly myself but my working help centre links disappeared the same time my decent layout/customization did)

As it's not effecting everyone my educated guess is that we're stuck on the nasty side of some a/b testing with no clear way to opt out

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @zayzofficial   I'm going to tag the Pinterest managers & they can help you with your issue. @PinterestGabby @PinterestJanice 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @zayzofficial and @AlexJayneArt, welcome to the community, both of you! You can find all of your boards under the 'Saved' tab on your profile page. I've attached a screenshot so you can see how it looks on my Pinterest profile. Hope this helps, and please let me know if anyone has questions. Thanks for the tag btw, @foodiehomechef. 🙂 

image_from_ios-1.png

5 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestGabby   I still see the "Boards" tab on my Business account and also on my Personal account... I'm confused... could be I just woke up & just now having my coffee lol.

0 Kudos
tieutofficial
Just visiting

Sometimes they start updating gradually to control the amount of chaos a certain change might cause. This might mean that some people already see the new feature and some don't. It'll probably show up on your account soon as well.

0 Kudos
wildmadder
Just visiting

I have the same problem and when I contacted Pinterest support, the only response was a link to this Business community. It's true that you can find the boards by clicking on "Saved" but they aren't displayed the way they used to be with the public boards stacked on top and secret boards displayed below. Now it looks like a chaotic mess.

4 Kudos
wildmadder
Just visiting

I have since had a few email exchanges with Kim in Pinterest Support about this topic. Here is what she wrote when I asked her if the change of format was a technical snafu or an intentional decision..

"The redesign was purposeful and will roll out gradually to all accounts. We're always trying out new things behind the scenes here, and some changes are temporary while others become permanent. "

So I guess there is not much to do other than to wait it out and hope their design team will quickly realize the change is not appreciated by their users and revert to the way it was before.

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@wildmadderOh gosh, I DO hope they go back to the way it was & also if they make the size of each board the way it was before... I don't like the way it looks now at all!

I also don't like the fact that they took away the "Featured Boards" slideshow.

1 Kudo
mes74

When I click on saved, I see my boards, but they only display A-F. And then they start over from the beginning again. How can I see my boards that start with letters past F in the alphabet??

0 Kudos