Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Board cover: Dimensions

girlmeetstheworld
Just visiting

Hey, there!

Can someone who has created board covers for their boards help me with the dimensions they used in Canva? I'm getting quite a few responses in my search online and would love some clarity!

Thank you!

- Girl Meets The World

3 Kudos
8 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@girlmeetstheworld Hi there so I make my Board Covers with both Spark and Canva. With Canva I have used 1000 x 1500 Pins and Board Covers size I use 150x150. Please see the link below to a short screen recording I did of

https://share.getcloudapp.com/OAuBgoY4

In Spark I use custom option and then use 1000x1500 on any creation for a Pin.

Once the pins are brought into Pinterest I use 2:3 ratio aspect as per Pinterest Best Practices.

I have to admit a lot of it is trial and error but I always try to put Real South American Living at the top of a creation in case resizing is required.

I hope this helps - Lisa

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@girlmeetstheworld @PinterestGabby Hi you might also want to check out Creator Office Hours! 📌 its this Thursday its probably a good place to ask this.

Lisa

2 Kudos
girlmeetstheworld
Just visiting

And this is why I love this place. My query resolved in under half hour. You go, girl! Thank you! ^_^ 😊

Yes, it does take some trial and error but seeing that organized profile with consistent board covers makes my inner Monica Geller Bing shine with pride! 

Thank you again! 

- Girl Meets The World

3 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@girlmeetstheworld hi there thank you that made me laugh and at Day 90 in the house here in Colombia I need a good laugh. I am glad I could help I hope your coming to the Creator Office Hours on Thursday? Lisa

2 Kudos
girlmeetstheworld
Just visiting

@therealsouthamerica Hahaha, I'm so glad I could. Yes, we're at Day 91 today and I totally understand! 😊

And while I would love to come, it would be around 1:30 or 2:00 AM where I live but I'll definitely try and make it. I've been super inactive on Pinterest because I'm in the middle of re branding my niche and website so I'm guessing creator hours would definitely help me keep in touch with the updates till I get back! ^_^

- Girl Meets The World 

3 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can always come here for updates too, @girlmeetstheworld! ❤️

3 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@girlmeetstheworld Post Response.jpgBoardCoverPlacementIssue.jpg

2 Kudos
girlmeetstheworld