Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Any one using better tools other then Canva for Pin creation

healthresource4u
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi,

I use Canva for all my pins , i love them But i feel they are little limited to features.

Is there any other tool that i can use ?

Thanks

4 Kudos
18 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome!! Would love to see what you end up creating 🙂 

0 Kudos
unlimitedmama
Just visiting

I use Canva, but have seen beautiful pins created on RelayThat. It's not free, but I saw it being used on Start A Mom Blog's youtube channel. She can get you a discount too if you want to use it. https://www.startamomblog.com/relaythat/

0 Kudos
owlbbaking
Loves to help

I have both Canva & PicMonkey, and for making pins, I will ONLY use PicMonkey. It's just a lot more conducive to making pins than Canva is. 

1 Kudo
creeksedgestudio
Just visiting

Am really liking all of the suggestions for creating pins by using Canva and PicMonkey, have always manually created my own - nice to have a different format to use  -  great info!!

0 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there I use both Canva and Adobe Spark - Spark works for me nicely of course depending on what I want to do its not necessarily better just adds a few unique features that Canva doesn't have. 

Example:
I use Adobe Spark to create my Board Covers using Real South American Living I like it much better.

Made With Adobe SparkMade With Adobe Spark

1 Kudo
theburntsunsetnovel
Loves to help

I use Photoshop to create all my pins. It's expensive, takes up a lot of memory, and the learning curve is steep, but the possibilities are limitless. I even use it to create movies. Free sites like Brusheezy have all sorts of actions, fonts, and frames you can use with Photoshop. However, I'd only recommend Photoshop to someone who enjoys drawing and has an alternative use for it. I'm a novelist, so in addition to Pinterest I also use it to create covers, character models, and book trailers.

2 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some awesome tips and tricks being shared in this thread, too! 

1 Kudo
bloggingwitherika
Just visiting

There is this site called crello, I just learned about it today! They have some awesome templates but its not free to use. They do have a free but limited plan though. I personally love everything about Canva and can't seem to adjust to any other tool.

1 Kudo
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @healthresource4u I use Corel Paint Shop Pro which is similar to Adobe Photoshop but a bit less complicated!

1 Kudo