Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Any one using better tools other then Canva for Pin creation

healthresource4u
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi,

I use Canva for all my pins , i love them But i feel they are little limited to features.

Is there any other tool that i can use ?

Thanks

4 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marketing7062
Just visiting

I acknowledge this may not be useful or what you are looking for in an answer, but here goes.

Indesign, Photoshop, Spark, Illustrator all work for very creative content.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
18 Replies
marketing7062
Just visiting

I acknowledge this may not be useful or what you are looking for in an answer, but here goes.

Indesign, Photoshop, Spark, Illustrator all work for very creative content.

2 Kudos
teacherbuddyhelps
Just visiting

I use and love Canva, but I have a friend who uses PicMonkey regularly and I've noticed they are similar to Canva.  Perhaps you can check them out and see if it meets your needs.

2 Kudos
healthyambitionsteam
Loves to help

@healthresource4u I find that PicMonkey has more features than Canva and it's way easier to use than Photoshop. I end up using a hybrid of both Canva and PicMonkey (I have the paid version of both)

3 Kudos
healthresource4u
Just visiting

Humm PicMonkey  , did not know about that . I will give a try and provide a review . Lets see how it is .

Thanks learned about new tools today 🙂

0 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi there! Actually we have a designer so most of our pins are made on Photoshop. But I use Canva for simple designs daily, I have paid version of it. It is easy and I think helps us to improve our creativity. 

Sophia

2 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

@healthresource4u  Yeah I also never heard of it, will try it and write my reviews about it. 

Thanks everyone for their suggestions! 

0 Kudos
mydigitalpianoreview
Just visiting

I also use Canva , it is very easy to use . Just grad drop . I am satisfied with canva 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

I used to work as a social media manager and I'd design my graphics and I LOVE Adobe Spark -- I found it super intuitive to use and loved their selection of icons and being able to upload my brand font & colors. They also have great templates you can steal! 😜

3 Kudos
healthresource4u
Just visiting

Thanks i did not know Adobe also has something like Adobe Spark . I was checking Adobe Spark  now and i see very promising , some good collection of template that i can use. I need to use them for my upcoming pins 🙂

2 Kudos