Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Any advice

lexxxx444
Just visiting

Any pointers for just starting out using the creator tools and branded content tool? I would love any advice!! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @lexxxx444, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

The Paid Partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Pins! 

Check out our Help Center article for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool.

I'm also tagging @isabelledias in case I missed anything here. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions for me! 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @lexxxx444, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

The Paid Partnership tool is a feature that lets you tag a brand you have a sponsorship or branded content relationship with. The paid partnership tool is a way to disclose any paid branded relationships directly in your Pins! 

Check out our Help Center article for more information on how to use the Paid Partnership tool.

I'm also tagging @isabelledias in case I missed anything here. In the meantime, let me know if you have any questions for me! 

1 Kudo
isabelledias
Loves to help

That's a great question @lexxxx444, and you perfectly answered this @PinterestFernanda

I would love to add a caveat to the brand partnership tools for you, @lexxxx444, and everyone else interested in them:

I've noticed a common misconception with these tools is that the tool itself will open the possibility for brand partnerships. But that's not the case. Instead, the tool signals that the content you are sharing is a paid partnership/branded content. 

I know that, at least for me, when starting, securing brand partnerships can feel a little daunting and sometimes almost impossible. I've been there! And the best way to grow from that fear and take the next step on your Creator journey is to educate yourself on what it takes to close brand deals and then go for it! 

If you, or anyone else reading this, are interested in learning more about securing these partnerships, @JanaOMedia wrote a great in-depth article on where to start! You can check it out here. 

If you have any follow-up questions, please don't hesitate to ask! 

3 Kudos