Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Analytics showing zero impressions

cozyadk
Posts regularly

Hello all!

The past few days have been weird for my account. An idea pin I posted showed impressions freezing at 644, then 2 days later it updated to a few thousand. Now I have 2 pins that have been posted and are showing no impressions whatsoever, even after having a friend check out the pins from their account. My daily impressions are typically 10k-20k, but my analytics are showing hours of 0-10 impressions total across all my pins.

Is this something I should be concerned about or just a fluke in the system? I just don't want to continue posting original pins if they are being blocked. 

Thanks

Shawn

4 Kudos
16 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@christypawpersians  It can be a bummer to look at the analytics just to see a complete drop, but I'm pretty sure you will see a rebound soon. As @terezatoledo said "keep showing up". Btw... even though I'm super allergic to cats, I loved your Idea Pins!

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @anna_h !! I can't wait to see what you will post!

1 Kudo
dogsndecor
Loves to help

I’m experiencing the same thing…. zero impressions and stalled impressions.  Glad to know I’m not alone. 😊

4 Kudos
Farmingandgardening
Posts regularly

Check again right now, I’ve just seen a huge overnight boost and my vids not at 0 anymore, might be fixed for many of you all too 

2 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

Looks like things are starting to go back to normal. As of now it doesn't look like my impressions have updated with their stats from the past few days, but around 2pm they started counting again so that's a good sign! Hopefully the bugs with the "earn" page will get patched soon too.

1 Kudo
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

The 0-0-0 seems to be solved. The pins were having reactions while on 0-0-0. I may take a little for all stats to reflect everything properly.

1 Kudo
elcantaroblog

I just created my business account and started with six boards. I have accumulated around 1.5K impressions and 16 outbound clicks. I just checked my analytics, and it is set to zero! None of my pins have any impressions whatsoever. Most of them have 40-60 each since it's pretty new. Any ideas? I was very excited to build my brand and market my website, but now I am unsure what to do. Any ideas?

0 Kudos