Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Account Suspension

lifelol_
Labels (2)

Hi, I really hope that this post makes its way to one of the Pinterest employees.

About two weeks ago my account, greydiares (this is an account I had created to make this post) was wrongfully suspended. One minute I'm trying to make a new board for a book I just read; the crappy wifi at my college making it impossible, and the next second I'm logged out of my account with a message that it has been suspended. I've been emailing Pinterest the contact us, requesting an account suspension appeal for the past two weeks, and not stopping to get my account back, but no one has answered or helped. My account means the world to me, and I can imagine starting over again. I'm always careful with what I post, I am asking for the ability to get my account back, and I am truly sorry if I did something wrong. Please help make this possible.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

Hi there @lifelol_, thanks for flagging this! 

The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts. I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

Let us know If you have any questions in the meantime. 

0 Kudos