Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Joining the Pinterest Business Community: Let's Connect and Collaborate!

tiffanyeversley
Just visiting
Labels (1)

Hi everyone in the Pinterest Business community! My name is Tiffany and I'm thrilled to be joining this community of creators and entrepreneurs. I love how Pinterest gives us the opportunity to share our creativity and connect with a global audience.

As a creator myself, I know how important it is to have a support network. I would love to connect with other creators here on Pinterest Business and share our stories, experiences, and tips on how to grow on this platform.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves in the comments and share your Pinterest profiles! I would love to see your work and start building a community of support and collaboration.

Thank you and I look forward to connecting with all of you soon!

1 Kudo
3 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @tiffanyeversley ! Welcome to the PBC! Glad you're here!

1 Kudo
PinterestIvania

@tiffanyeversley Hi Tiffany, and welcome to the Pinterest Business Community!

For new members, I would recommend checking out our Community Welcome Guide to learn how to get started. If you want to know how to become an engaged community member and learn more about our offerings, check out our How you can get involved article. I’m sure you’ll discover a lot of resources and peer-to-peer support that’ll help you find success on Pinterest!

You can count on the PBC to help you with questions about the platform, best practices, product updates, and so much more! You can tag the PBC Team for any community-related questions, feedback and event inquiries.

We hope you find the community useful! Give us a shout if you have any other questions. 😊

2 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Welcome @tiffanyeversley!  You will find that this community is a great place meet other creators, get involved, and learn new things.  Glad you are here!

0 Kudos