Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
annaapetikyan
Just visiting

Hi! I’m Anna. I create fashion/beauty/aesthetic content on Pinterest. Surprisingly, I’m also a nursing student but I’d love to be a full time content creator someday lol. Very very excited to join the community!! 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @annaapetikyan ! Welcome to the PBC, I'm happy to see you here!

0 Kudos
kendallamaya34

Hi everyone! My name is @kendallamaya34  and I run a healthy lifestyle account. I mainly post my daily outfits, trips/vacations I go on, and my workouts & healthy food recipes! I’m hoping to be able to eventually make some money from Pinterest to be able to put towards my college. I would love to support any small business that reached out to me, especially swimsuits, jewelry, clothes, etc. I’m really looking forward to my journey on here and learning about everyone ❤️

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @kendallamaya34  welcome to the PBC! Let us know where we can help!

0 Kudos
izzylbrewer
Just visiting

Hi y'all! I'm Izzy, a lifestyle creator, artist, and college student on Pinterest trying to share my passion for art history, archaeology, and travel. I aim for my posts to inspire others to explore the art world by highlighting the people and places I encounter. I'm so glad to be a part of this community and don't hesitate to reach out!

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @izzylbrewer  happy to see you here! Can't wait to see the content you'll share with us, I love your Athens Treasury pin you posted a few days ago!

0 Kudos
kayliolsan

Hi there! My name is Kayli Olsan and I’m trying to become a creator here on Pinterest!! I absolutely love Pinterest, I’m on it 24/7 and I love sharing my style and Inspo for people. I have a modern style/look and I want to share my life with everybody on Pinterest. I live in Washington State and I also started my own online store on Etsy! I would absolutely love to become a Influencer here on Pinterest! ❤️ 

0 Kudos
kayliolsan

I’m completing my Eligibility goals and I believe I achieved all the goals just not sure when it will show earn in the creator hub, does anybody know?

0 Kudos
bigcatcreative
Just visiting

Hi all, I'm the Pinterest Marketing & Ads Manager for @bigcatcreative . We use Pinterest to promote our DIY Squarespace website templates plus share tips on Squarespace, web design, and running a small business. I've been on Pinterest for about 7 years and been working with BCC for four years. Pinterest has definitely changed a LOT. Especially in the past two years - it;s been a rollercoaster and we're constantly testing new tactics for both organic and paid marketing. It's great to meet everyone. 

1 Kudo
ElizabetSantillian
Just visiting

Hi everyone! I’m Elizabet Santillian a dog mama of 4 doggos. I love to do wood projects for home decor, I love to go thrift shopping, and I own a small business GEMINISOULCO on Etsy, where I share my wood projects, tumblers, and my DIY home decor. FUN FACT, I started to find a love for business when I started selling friendship bracelets in 2017. It’s been a while but it feels like it was not that long ago. I hope to make friends here and I’m so excited to learn and I will gladly help if anyone has any questions! I’m a talker, I can go on, on and on haha but for now this is a little about me! 🙂 just a question: Do you have doggos & if so how many 🙂 

0 Kudos