Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
bamealerauthor
Just visiting

Hello all, I'm B. A. Mealer, author @bamealer.com. I use Pinterest to get noticed and to help other authors along the way. I love making pins and most of the ones I do link back to my website.

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iqdesigngrp Welcome, Nicole!! Love your Pinterest page and website -- so clean and elegant! 

4 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melissariker welcome to the community! I might need to try and make those blueberry buttermilk biscuits this week...I've been craving biscuits!! 

3 Kudos
thecontentplug

Hi there! My name is Alexis and I'm the founder of The Content Plug. TCP is a social media agency based in Austin, Texas. Excited to be here and engage with all of you amazing pinners.

3 Kudos
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @melissakjones10, it's been around for a bit. Thoughtfully Simple is going in it's 11th year! 

4 Kudos
ettercreations
Just visiting

Happy to be here! I'm Christie Love and I've started a blog at @ettercreations  - Helping Women Balance their Mental and Physical Health through Fitness, Natural Solutions, and Living Your Purpose! My husband and I sold our Fitness studio right before the pandemic, but things are in limbo due to the pandemic, so I decided to resurrect and rebrand my blog. Happy to be here!

4 Kudos
tristenpatriz
Just visiting

Hello! My name is Tristen and I run a dessert business (@SiftDessertBoutique) and am building a dessert focused Pinterest account geared toward our perspective on sweet fine dining! We ship monthly dessert boxes nationwide, Pin our recipes, and more. I am really looking forward to making some real connections here, learning about the other businesses here, about the new features of Pinterest business accounts, and effectively spreading the word about what we do!

4 Kudos
adrianasbestrecipes
Just visiting

Thanks so much, happy to be here!

3 Kudos
allaboutbabyblog
Loves to help

Hi everyone 🙂 I am so excited to be able to connect with others on Pinterest in a new way 🙂
I am a baby/mom blogger @allaboutbabyblog 

If there's any blogger in the same niche - I always love to connect and collaborate 🙂

2 Kudos
seaworthyskin
Just visiting

I'm a long time personal Pinner and have recently set up my business account.  I'm looking forward to seeing if the platform will help me grow my all natural skincare company, Seaworthy Naturals.  Happy to be in a place where I can connect with other creative business owners!  

2 Kudos