Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introducing the Pinterest Pioneers!

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

Pinterest Pioneers.png

We are so excited to announce the launch of our FIRST-EVER ambassador program made up of some of our most engaged members: the Pinterest Pioneers! 

Pioneers bring a community spirit to the PBC by engaging in the forums and chats to help fellow Pinners by sharing product knowledge, tips & tricks, and best practices. The Pioneers are creators and business owners just like you! As part of the program, Pioneers will actively participate in our Support and Questions board. We equip our Pioneers with extra tools to help them continue to lead and share their Pinterest expertise in the community as we send them on content missions. 

Every Pioneer has a special badge on their profile to help identify them! If you see a member with this badge in the PBC, you’ll know you can count on them for help based on their area of knowledge. 

unnamed (1).png

We invited the following community members to participate in this brand-new program, and we’re thrilled to introduce our first Pioneer cohort!

Please join us in celebrating our AMAZING Pinterest Pioneers! 👏

If you are interested in becoming a Pioneer please complete the application form by March 31, 2022 to be considered for our next cohort. 

38 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin Thank you for the wonderful introduction! I'm so excited to be here! 🤓📌

View solution in original post

7 Kudos
17 Replies
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin Thank you for the wonderful introduction! I'm so excited to be here! 🤓📌

7 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJazmin This is so good great 😊 I love love love ❤️ being part of such an amazing group of people seriously this is the best! Thank You 🙏🏻 to the PinterestManagers for making this happen you are seriously the best.

@andrealidesigns @michaelbliss @simplepinmedia @owlbbaking @alisammeredith @thehalcyonhive @ideachicretail @AmericanoCrystals @pinterestmarketingexpert @hostesstori 

10 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJazmin! We're so excited and honored to be a part of this group. Happy to help and join the community weekly! 

-Tabby

8 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Thank you @PinterestJazmin for your consideration. I look forward to working with the other Pinterest Pioneers and more importantly help and support all businesses in this amazing community. 

8 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJazmin! I'm really happy to be a part of this! Looking forward to helping where I can!

6 Kudos
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

It's amazing being such an amazing community! Thank you Jazmin !@PinterestJazmin 

6 Kudos
owlbbaking
Loves to help

So thrilled to be a part of this journey with all of you!! Thank you for the warm welcome!! @PinterestJazmin 

5 Kudos
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

Congrats Pioneers! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

5 Kudos
grbrfb
Just visiting

saved!! thank you. from Faith B.

2 Kudos