Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

87 Kudos
334 Replies
CelestNicolee
Just visiting

Hi everyone😊 I’m @CelestNicolee and would love to share what I aspire my content to be. I want to focus on an everyday Mom life content. I want to share inspiration outfits for toddlers specially for boys as I am a boy mom🫶🏼 Also want to share toddler hacks and mommy and me inspiration. Also, I LOVE to read, specifically fiction books. I want to share any good reads and recommendations of books and where is the best place to purchase them for a good deal. I hope to grow with Pinterest and learn from other creators. If anyone has any tips and feedback I’m open ears! If my content interest you feel free to give me a follow! 😊

0 Kudos
emilytabah
Just visiting

Hi everyone!! I am super new to pinterest and I’m still getting the hang of it. I would really appreciate any tips or tricks! If anyone would like to follow each other im super down. Here to support everyone ❤️

0 Kudos
fatimammadli11

Hi, I am @fatimammadli11 I am a student who lives in Azerbaijan and I am making content on Pinterest. So happy to be here! 

0 Kudos
vibestho_

Hi!! I just started! I do not have a business yet but I will start to offer advertising, reviews, and hope to have a few affiliate links. Now, I create aesthetic and travel pins to gain followers! I’m starting this so that me and my husband can have some extra savings for a house we want to build and so we can start a family after we graduate college!  

0 Kudos
NotABondGirl
Posts regularly

Aloha PBC,

I'm a corporate dropout turned self-employed.

I love sharing career transition tips @NotABondGirl 

Mahalo!

PS I'm originally from Hawaii, currently working from around the globe 😉

NotABondGirl_0-1659628280962.png

Not A Bond Girl
Pinterest nerd
0 Kudos
onelovee53

Hi My name is Rashida and I go by @onelovee53  on Pinterest I teach American Sign Language (ASL) and about deaf culture! I’d love to find businesses to collab with or collab opportunities with Pinterest! 

0 Kudos
alexandriasgriffin

Hi everyone! I’m @alexandriasgriffin, a lifestyle blogger and part-time photographer in Paris! I’ve lived in France for about two years and mainly share about my travels. 🙂

0 Kudos
Kloehare

Hi my name is Kloe and I’m new here. Can’t wait to spread positivity with everyone!!

0 Kudos
jenvazquezcoach
Just visiting

Hi there! I’m Jen Vazquez and I guide service-based female entrepreneurs to go from overwhelmed to an easy streamlined Pinterest marketing strategy with my signature Pinterest ATTRACTION Method to grow their business in about an hour a week.

I started marketing on Pinterest when it was invitation only around 2009. I used it to grow my wedding photography business.  After helping my biz besties for a few years, they told me I should start a business helping businesses.  It took me two years but I launched my Pinterest business in 2018 and it is my absolute favorite job!!

I look forward to helping people get on the most positive platform and the 3rd largest search engine (behind google and YouTube)!

0 Kudos
amnaranaart
Just visiting

Thanks for the warm welcome to this amazing community. I am Amna I run an account related to art, journal, and quotes, and mostly I share quotes + art and journal quotes. And I also work in Pinterest Marketing. 📌Pinterest is My love Place.

Amnarana
0 Kudos