Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

195 Kudos
758 Replies
Follow_My_Fashion
Posts regularly

I am Darshana Dropshipper at Srilanka really interesting with pinterest platform i like to learn more about creator rewards i learn a lot with idea pins gabby teach us a lot thanks again waiting for the next meetup

1 Kudo
iizulle
Just visiting

Hello! I'm @iizulle and I'm an illustrator and college student. I want to put my art out there so what better place than Pinterest. This community seems so lovely already, I can't wait to grow more with you all! 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hello @iizulle, welcome to the PBC, happy to see you here! Let us know your questions and if you have anything to share!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @Follow_My_Fashion , glad you are here! You should definitely check out the 10 Tips for Creating Idea Pins for the Creator Rewards Program by @terezatoledo located here! Let us know your specific questions you might have.

2 Kudos
Follow_My_Fashion
Posts regularly

i am dropshipper and do affiliate marketing i have great audience in srilanka i can promote and interduce  Pinterest program  to my students 

1 Kudo
lizzylove711

Hi there! My name is Melissa. I’m the storyteller and blogger behind SincerelySaturday.com. I also own and operate two Etsy shops @beesandbirchco and @moonlightmerc.

I am a DIYer, crafter, traveler, and joy bringer. I’m so happy to be part of this arena. 

1 Kudo
tipsylook
Just visiting

Hi @PinterestGabby 

How are you? We have been trying to contact merchant team for more than a month now. Can you raise a ticket to make our shop as a verified merchant please ? We have fixed all the problems which were pointed. Please help out. Pinterest is the only place where we can rely on for our business.

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @lizzylove711  welcome to the PBC! I'm happy to see you here. Let us know where we can help!

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
0 Kudos
Mymagie44
Just visiting

Bonjour, Enchanté de vous rencontrer je m'appelle Myrianne je suis en apprentissage dans le monde blog créateur etc..

Youmy j'ai certain dons de voyance que j'aimerais partager ainsi que ma création de ma boutique Youmy des petits bijoux sur mesure et vraiment plein d'idées 😊

Alors je dois apprendre avant tout pour bien servir à la communauté êtres disponible🙂

Merci beaucoup 3D3A7315-A53B-49EA-8E94-836F13B2A3F7.jpegCE4CAE24-0A23-4EB5-B1ED-2885E28996CC.gif

0 Kudos