Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Introduce yourself

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

We’re excited to welcome you all to this community! Please take a minute to introduce yourself and share a bit about your business, how you use Pinterest and what you're looking forward to being a part of the community. We can't wait to meet you! 

194 Kudos
756 Replies
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi! I'm @PinterestJanice, a community manager at Pinterest, and here to help with anything you might need! I live in Oakland, CA with a menagerie of pets and my wonderful husband. It's exciting to be here for you all, but we understand it's a very challenging time for all. So we'd love to know - what is it you need the most from this space during this time? I use Pinterest to stay inspired creatively. I love anything galaxy, am currently binging Normal People on Hulu, and am learning new cooking and baking techniques during California's shelter in place mandate. ^_^

100 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @grubbinwithgabs!!

28 Kudos
doblepllc
Just visiting

Hello Pinterest Biz Community!  I run two businesses and my second business is Doble P LLC. Looking forward to sharing and learning from our community . Stay safe and be well!

32 Kudos
brevityshop
Just visiting

Hello everyone @brevityshop here. We run a nail art website and majorly use Pinterest to pin ideas to assist your creativity in doing your nails. Being part of the community, We hope to gain relevant insight to improve engagement and performance on Pinterest since that has been going down recently 

31 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the party, @brevityshop! 💅

17 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, welcome @doblepllc!! Look forward to hearing what you learn in the community. ❤️

16 Kudos
katherinebillit
Just visiting

hi im @katherinebillit and i run a lifestyle account! i mainly post outfit inspo and aesthetics. i also run a depop and sell clothing and stickers. feel free to check out my account or dm me

25 Kudos
HeartofWellness

Hello! I am a Lifestyle Blogger, Coach, and Massage Therapist. I love networking and supporting other small businesses! @HeartofWellness

26 Kudos
Pet_Faves
Just visiting

Thank you for the welcome! I'm a blogger who shares products for pets and their people. I use Pinterest for my blog to find interesting pet related products, promote my articles and find topics to write about. Personally, I use it to find gardening and craft ideas. I can't wait to learn from others on how they use Pinterest successfully for their business.

23 Kudos