Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Hi Everyone!

lilyanderson560

Hii! My name is Lily, sometimes I go by Lils other times Lee, and so on. I have always wanted to be an influencer but I was always too scared I would be made fun of by people and not do well. Recently, I was just like "You know what? Who cares?". So yeah, here I am! I am from Arizona and I love nature and all things happy! If you guys have any tips for getting started let me know! 🙂

love you all

, Lils ❤️

3 Kudos
4 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@lilyanderson560 

Welcome to the PBC🎉

Influencer? or Creator? You have definitely come to the right place!

What kind of content do you create or want to create?

I am linking to a post that has some great information if you are just starting out on Pinterest | PBC:

New to Pinterest I think you will find some really helpful information also have a look at New Creator | Weddings where there additional links on Content CreationHow to build your audience on Pinterest 📈 

Hope this will help you and if you need any other information please come back to the community and post.

Lisa.

PS. Missing AZ Go D-Backs

1 Kudo
Aditipreneur
Just visiting

Hello everyone myself Aditi Singh. I am a content creator and post some blogs of my interests. I am also advertising different brands product. I love to collaborate with people or brands. I am open for any collaborations. If anyone want to collaborate with me please dm me on Pinterest. I am excited for my upcoming projects.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Aditipreneur 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

Lisa

1 Kudo
Aditipreneur
Just visiting

Thanks for your warm welcome 😊

0 Kudos