Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Suddenly idea pins getting no views.

SidarDesigns
Just visiting

I've been pinning idea pins for quite a while and they'd been doing pretty good, getting views and bringing new followers to my page. Last 3-4 pins have been almost crickets. Anyone is having a similar experience? Or any explanation for this?

Thank you in advance.

3 Kudos
15 Replies
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

Well actually, one of my idea pins showed the amount of impressions (although the number isn't changing/ is frozen) and the other idea pin is showing 0. 

0 Kudos
annaapetikyan
Just visiting

Same thing is happening to my account rn. I’m getting saves and reactions but impressions show 0. Is it just a technical glitch or should I start panicking lol.

2 Kudos
namita101
Just visiting

This is happening to me right now!

0 Kudos
lovejessicablair
Just visiting

this is happening to me right now! my pins usually get 1k+ reactions but suddenly over the past week it's been crickets and *none* of my followers see my idea pins. i contacted pinterest support but they basically told me that "dips in engagement is normal," but it's clearly some sorta glitch. 

has anyone found any solutions? 

1 Kudo
quickfinance100

I uploaded my idea pin again and I could see my views. However, it disappears after a minute. It's a visual glitch that needs to be fixed.

0 Kudos
raekeilani15

I usually don't get to many views but some of my recent pins have been doing really well... As soon as the business account option was introduced everything stopped. I know I'm getting views but they don't show up! Does anyone have a solution?

0 Kudos