Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Suddenly idea pins getting no views.

SidarDesigns
Just visiting

I've been pinning idea pins for quite a while and they'd been doing pretty good, getting views and bringing new followers to my page. Last 3-4 pins have been almost crickets. Anyone is having a similar experience? Or any explanation for this?

Thank you in advance.

3 Kudos
15 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Yes. I've experienced that, too.

1 Kudo
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I've chalked it up to experimentation of what's best to make an idea idea and when to post. I'm wondering if others have experienced this as well.

2 Kudos
SidarDesigns
Just visiting

I haven't changed anything about my idea pins. Which is why I'm wondering. Fact is that I didn't pin anything for 2 day so my overal stats are a bit down. Could it be that?

1 Kudo
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

Hello @SidarDesigns and everyone! I seem to be having this problem on my new account. Even if you don't have a large following or you are new, I find that idea pins get views either way (they may not be significant but they are views). However, I am also getting no views or clicks on my idea pins. 

2 Kudos
SeasonsInColour
Just visiting

hi @SidarDesigns This has been happening to me for the last day. New idea pins with 0 views after a day is unheard of. And my monthly views are dropping by 100k literally every few hours, from 10m monthly views a few days ago down to 8.1m and ... dropping.  This always happens when something changes in the algorithm/background so I am not really panicking (yet). 

@PinterestGabby any views on what might be going on?

3 Kudos
ALittleNicheShop1
Just visiting

@SeasonsInColour Oh no! That does not sound good. 100k every few hours?! 😬

It's just frustrating because I can't figure out what is working (appealing) and what is not working (not appealing to viewers).

2 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

This is happening to me as well. I am receiving notifications that pins are being saved or getting reactions but the impressions are showing 0. I am worried that this will affect this months creator rewards since the prompts are engagement based and I can't see the engagements.

I submitted a support ticket and was basically told "to make better pins" to get interactions even though I told them it was clearly a technical issue and not me being upset about not getting views. Hopefully it is resolved soon because it is very frustrating to keep creating content and not know how it is being received by my audience.

3 Kudos
seemastylediary
Just visiting

I am also facing same issue since past 2 days.My recent idea pins are showing 0 impressions and I am not sure what is causing it.

0 Kudos
seemastylediary
Just visiting

Exactly they are giving generic replies, even I wrote to them 5 times and every time they are giving me generic replies.All my new idea pins are showing 0 impressions even it has few likes and saves so its definitely a technical glitch.

1 Kudo