Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Struggling creating ads.

koiyacreations
Labels (4)

Hi!  I’ve been trying to create pay per click based ads and I think I was successful once and had a lot of response.  But I’m having a really difficult time navigating the ad creation tool.  Is there a tutorial somewhere I could watch.  I’m so confused.  Thanks for any guidance. 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@koiyacreations 

Hi there glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I understand your frustration - I also run ads (Love Them ❤️) I totally get the frustration in trying to set everything up to get the most Pinterest Bang from them.

In answer to your question yes there is a tutorial on the Pinterest Academy - I am going to assume you have a Business Account and when you click the link above you should be able to give Pinterest Academy Access to allow you to login.

Once in click on Browse in the Top Navigation Menu and then choose Ads Manager its a course + tutorial and it is very helpful when getting started also consider another course called Targeting (I have screen shot the pages for you below). Although I have run ads for a while these tutorials are my go to if I need to review something or need more information.

I hope this helps - please come back and share your experience on the Pinterest Academy.

Pinterest AcademyPinterest AcademyPinterest AcademyPinterest Academy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@koiyacreations 

Hi there glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and I understand your frustration - I also run ads (Love Them ❤️) I totally get the frustration in trying to set everything up to get the most Pinterest Bang from them.

In answer to your question yes there is a tutorial on the Pinterest Academy - I am going to assume you have a Business Account and when you click the link above you should be able to give Pinterest Academy Access to allow you to login.

Once in click on Browse in the Top Navigation Menu and then choose Ads Manager its a course + tutorial and it is very helpful when getting started also consider another course called Targeting (I have screen shot the pages for you below). Although I have run ads for a while these tutorials are my go to if I need to review something or need more information.

I hope this helps - please come back and share your experience on the Pinterest Academy.

Pinterest AcademyPinterest AcademyPinterest AcademyPinterest Academy

0 Kudos