Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Solution of the week (w.o 4/29)

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

pexels-andrea-piacquadio-3758105.jpg

Hey PBC, Happy Friday!

It's time to share our latest solution of the week! As always, we want to thank you all for your contributions. Your answers, tips, and feedback in the forums is what makes this space so valuable.❤️

This week, we're highlighting tips and tricks around scheduling pins! Shoutout to our Pioneer @andrealidesigns for sharing some great insights with our newer content creators. Click below read the full post. 

>> Click here to view the Solution of the Week  << 

The PBC forums are filled with valuable information and we want to help amplify answers and responses that are especially helpful. We also want to recognize members who are sharing their knowledge and expertise in the community! 

#ProTip: If you posted a thread and a reply helped answer your question or provided the information you were looking for, we recommend marking it as an accepted solution. By marking an accepted solution, you are helping others in the community find answers faster!

See a stellar response, answer, or tip? Submit your nomination HERE! 

6 Kudos
8 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Nicely done @andrealidesigns !

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@michaelbliss Thank you! I appreciate you being such an excellent moderator here in the PBC! Your support has been next level! 🙏🏼 🤓📌

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @PinterestJazmin! Happy to help! 🤓📌

0 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @andrealidesigns , I appreciate that!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@andrealidesigns 

Nicely Done! That was a great response I learned something as well so thank you.

Lisa.

1 Kudo
andrealidesigns
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you @bodymindmood! Glad you received some value from it! 🤓📌

1 Kudo
everydaylifewithlaura
Loves to help

@andrealidesigns This was helpful! Thanks for bringing this thread to our attention @PinterestJazmin On other social sites, night time works best for me (bc that’s typically when I  finish creating) but on Pinterest, I’ve noticed pins I post at night time typically don’t perform as well. I guess this is why!!!!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I always get value from your posts there is so much to learn on each platform its helpful when I am around others who have great knowledge about different parts of the platform and present in an easy to understand way. Lisa

0 Kudos