Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Re-pins from other accounts posted In "Created" from Tailwind are showing up as "created" by us

fodmapeveryday
Just visiting
Labels (3)

And all of a sudden whenever we repin someone else's pins to certain boards on our page it pins them as "created" by us - and thus tracks analytics and comments come to us rather than the originator of the pin. (see pic of pins that are ours and some that are not, both now under "created" tab) - and when you click through it gives us access to change the description and the original URL for the recipe - even though it's not ours.

Is anyone else having this issue? We use a combination of scheduling through TailwindApp and direct pinning for both our own pins and re-pinning of other's pins.

What the heck has happened to the Pinterest interface? I am sure I am slow to the party here but where are the normal tabs and view? (desktop) - The banner shrunk - and the view of the boards is TINY.......... is anyone else hating this new interface? When did this happen and why? Is there something I can read about this change and what it's meant to provide in terms of ease and accessibility? And is there a way to increase the size of the boards on the "saved" tab view?

1 Kudo
4 Replies
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @fodmapeveryday, we recently published an FAQ about the recent profile changes that might answer some of your questions. Let me know if there's anything else I can help clarify for you! Happy to help. 

0 Kudos
PinataQueenbyDoreen

@PinterestGabby Hi I read your FAQ and can't seem to find a solution to my problem.  Why are the pins I created off of my etsy site, which is claimed, not showing up on my created page, they are only showing up on the saved page.  What do I do to get them to show up in the created page?  Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi @fodmapeveryday I'm with you... I don't care for the new interface either, especially (as you mentioned) the size of the boards on the saved tab.

As to what you mentioned in the beginning of your pot, I'm not experiencing that problem, wish I could help.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @PinataQueenbyDoreen! Apologies for my delay in response here. Only published content will show up in the 'Created' tab, take a peek at this article for more info. In this case, I'd recommend creating your Pins natively and then linking to your Etsy pages. Hope this helps! 🤞

1 Kudo