Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Can I create a business account with the same billing information?

healthyfocusonline
Just visiting
Labels (5)

My account has been deactivated. For reasons unknown to me. I have reached out to the help center, but with so many people having their own problems, the support team could get to my problem in months or I don't know how long it would take them to reach me.

QUESTION 1:
Can I create a new Pinterest Business account with the same billing information? Is that okay? Or am I risking being blocked again?

QUESTION 2:
I also bought help on the Fiverr platform. And you have to give your login if you want help with ad campaigns. Is that always going to be a problem? Because if it is then what's the point if we can't help each other if I'm always going to be treated suspiciously for some malicious intent... Unbelievable.

Rok

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @healthyfocusonline!

Thank you for your query. Don't worry, you can create a new Pinterest business account with the same billing information. 

Let me know if you need anything else! 🙂 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

My Account was reactivated!
I can't believe how quick these people are! 
Let me tell you I have lost more than 20 accounts on FACEBOOK and I thought it is going to be the same with Pinterest!
Yes, I'm back! THANK YOU PINTEREST SUPPORT TEAM!

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @healthyfocusonline, glad to know that everything was solved.

Give us a shout if you have any more questions! 😄 

1 Kudo
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

Thank you very very much! I would like to.

Best regards, Rok a.k.a healthyfocus.online

0 Kudos
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

I must not forget, I do wanna ask about this:

Can I create a new Pinterest Business account/accounts with the same billing information? Is that okay? Am I breaking some kind of rule?

Rok

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @healthyfocusonline!

Thank you for your query. Don't worry, you can create a new Pinterest business account with the same billing information. 

Let me know if you need anything else! 🙂 

1 Kudo
healthyfocusonline
Just visiting

Thank you again! I need to start helping around. I feel I have already received a lot...
Anyway, I truly needed this info. Thanks a bunch!

Will do, cheers!

2 Kudos