Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Setup Training

hayatascapes
Posts regularly

I am looking for training that focuses on Pinterest business account setup from top to bottom. Some things I am struggling with are getting Follow button and Shop On buttons to appear. Also, getting approved on VMP.

I tried mightily with the documentation and googling, but it's taking too much time.

Any recommendations?

3 Kudos
15 Replies
kathyw5919
Just visiting

When will  this be up?

1 Kudo
bloomandgrowmedia
Just visiting

That's great, I was digging around a bit last night and you have the follow button on your pins. The blue shop button happens when you are approved merchant, from what I can see. It is only on accounts with the blue checkmark. Good luck with the approval process. I will have to learn a bit more about it, I have clients that ask and I would love to help them out.

Thanks a bunch!!

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bloomandgrowmedia, @PinterestBrad can definitely help with any questions you have about our Verified Merchant Program! 🤗 @sitronu thanks for the feedback and sharing your experience with us, I'm curious to hear what online course you took that wasn't helpful, was that Pinterest Academy? Definitely hear you re: more tutorials, videos, etc. this is on our radar! 

0 Kudos
hayatascapes
Posts regularly

@PinterestGabby I tried Pinterest Academy.  Unless I missed something, it didn't cover items like getting a Follow Button or Shop On button. I don't recall it mentioning Rich Pins.

Is there more content than Getting Started, Cheatsheet and Planning for Success?

0 Kudos
hayatascapes
Posts regularly

@bloomandgrowmedia Thanks for checking.  I see Follow now, although I have to login in as a separate account.

Regarding Shop On button, the ones from Chairish have the button, but doesn't have the blue checkmark.

Thanks for helping.  I will keep digging.

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback on PinAcademy, @hayatascapes. I'll pass that along to our team for review. There is a section in PinAcademy specificallyl in the 'Cheatsheet' section that goes over the different types of Pin objectives and Rich Pins is mentioned. You can find that here. I'd also recommend checking out this developer article, and this page from our Business site. Hope that helps. 🙂 

0 Kudos