Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Predicts: Meet the trends you’ll see everywhere in 2021

PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum
Labels (2)

frame-1.jpg

It’s that time of year again: year in review videos from all your favorite tech companies. Though, honestly, does anyone really want to review 2020? Not so much. While most people are looking backwards—join us in looking forward.

Introducing: Pinterest Predicts. It’s not your typical trend report. It’s a not-yet-trending-report. A window into the future from the platform where people go to plan it—Pinterest. Dig in and explore 150 trends we expect to spike in 2021.

Cheers to a merry and bright year ahead! 

10 Kudos
10 Replies
foodiehomechef
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestJanice  Thanks so much for this! I'm downloading the PDF 🙂

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

@PinterestJanice Hi there - I am all about looking forward thank you for sharing this hitting the download button.

Lisa😁

2 Kudos
editrixdesign
Just visiting

Very cool, thank you for these great trend posts.

Just between you, me, and the rest of Pinterest, I'm not big on "year in review" things anyway, no matter what year it is! I agree with @therealsouthamerica, I prefer to look forward.

Have a great week, all. 🙂

3 Kudos
sh0802

@sh0802 This is a great innovative idea for the company! Def looking forward to 2021 and love how Pinterest is taking the trends and algorithms to the next level, and also to motivate the audience for the next year! keep spreading inspo!

1 Kudo
maryavita49630162

K

0 Kudos
YellowTableGoods
Just visiting

I love the trend reports, thank you!

3 Kudos
wellweatheredco
Posts regularly

Hello @PinterestJanice 
I really liked this report so much that I bookmarked it, and I wanted to go through it again, but the link is broken now(invalid URL) can you please update it? 🙂 thank you so much!

0 Kudos
FabBeautynSkin

Thank for the PDF im so excited !! 

1 Kudo
PinterestJanice
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi Zoui! I'm unable to replicate the broken link but you can read the report anytime here:

https://business.pinterest.com/content/pinterest-predicts/

1 Kudo