Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pin Saves NOT increasing

DIY_CraftDecor
Just visiting

UPDATE: my saves and impressions was updated yesterday 7/22 but not fully. Today 7/23 everything is back to normal my save counts and impressions. I guess it was a glitch. Thank God 

I recently noticed that one of my pins are being saved but my saves aren’t increasing. For some weird reason my save count stopped at 97. No matter how many notifications I get that my pin is continuously being saved I am not see an increase.  I have a screenshot showing from  5:32pm-5:45pm my pin is getting saved but my count is staying at 97.

E4648A38-7DDF-41A5-A1BB-4534373F6993.jpeg

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@DIY_CraftDecor @caitlynjanaa @moonlightbyAM  Same with me, but this has happened several times over the past year or so and the numbers always rebounded and corrected itself. Most likely a glitch.

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
15 Replies
moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

This is happening to me as well! Mine has been stuck at 197 no matter how many save notifications I got. I’m hoping this is just a glitch in the system? If not, then I wonder if Pinterest stops counting because of the Saves goals limitation? 

1 Kudo
caitlynjanaa
Just visiting

This has been happening to me all day! I have been getting notifications that my pins have been getting saves but nothing is increasing - even my impressions have been frozen at the same numbers for hours. Maybe its just a glitch 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@DIY_CraftDecor @caitlynjanaa @moonlightbyAM  Same with me, but this has happened several times over the past year or so and the numbers always rebounded and corrected itself. Most likely a glitch.

4 Kudos
DIY_CraftDecor
Just visiting

Hopefully it does get fix 🤞🏼

@moonlightbyAM 

2 Kudos
DIY_CraftDecor
Just visiting

Right! I started looking at my other posts and I’m seeing notifications how a specific was save a certain amount of time but when I check the analytics the numbers are completely different. Lower of course @caitlynjanaa 

2 Kudos
DIY_CraftDecor
Just visiting

Thank you! This is a big relief to know ♥️♥️ @michaelbliss 

1 Kudo
smartgymdecisions
Just visiting

Hello! I'm not glad that this is happening, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one. My account is fairly new (only 2 followers) and today someone saved my pin but the number of saves hasn't increased. Also my impressions completely stopped.

But I've a question: Why did my pins impressions stalled? (not today, but a couple of weeks back) 

When I started publishing idea pins, I would get about 100 impressions per pin. That went on for 2 weeks, but now I can't even get 15 impressions. Why do you think this is happening? Or is it normal? If I'm only getting these amount of impressions, I don't see how can I grow, my following...

Thank you in advance!

1 Kudo
moonlightbyAM
Posts regularly

UPDATE: So my stats have been finally updated. But any saves, impressions and/or increase from yesterday were NOT included. Again - this could still be being fixed and worked on. So I’m hoping it will get corrected eventually like Michael mentioned above. Just wanted to let you guys know in case you’re still not seeing any movements.

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @moonlightbyAM  It's good to hear your stats are beginning to come back somewhat. I don't feel it's anything to worry about, my experience will say the analytics will sort itself out. Please come back here with an update and share when the stats return. It will help others dealing with the same issue. Have a great weekend!

2 Kudos