Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Payment verification error message

karriemarieva
Just visiting
Labels (4)

I have a new client that is trying to add billing information to her website so we can run ads but keeps getting the error, "Please verify the payment method and try again." The card details are all green checks but then this error message pops up. Any suggestions?

Thanks

3 Kudos
40 Replies
abbyjones3301
Just visiting

I am in Canada, and I have encountered the same problem with my Canadian credit card. When my credit card is bound to my advertising account, I am always reminded that there is an error. Please verify the payment method and try again.

0 Kudos

I have a same error with @karriemarieva, Can some one help me to fix it?

0 Kudos
karriemarieva
Just visiting

She finally got it resolved. It took a little while but contacted Pinterest and helped her get it fixed.

1 Kudo
melindamjordan9

I am facing same problem. I tried several times and used incognito mode also but its showing "Please verify the payment method and try again.". I have verified and valid AMex and Master card but its not working. I am trying to setup billing from India and  Bangladesh.Kindly help me out

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mellindamjordan9 sorry to hear you're having trouble with this! Please file a ticket with our support team here. Thanks! 

1 Kudo
dialookjewels

Hi @PinterestGabby , I have the same problem. I got message "Please verify the payment method and try again.". To use pinterest ads from Uk i got a debit card (UK cards are accepted) but i live in Turkey/Istanbul. If you can help me, i want to start ads to grow my business on ETSY. If you can help me, I will be glad.

1 Kudo
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi @dialookjewels and welcome to the PBC!

I'm glad you are interested in advertising on Pinterest, but the first thing you need to check is if your account is located in an open country. You can check ads availability here. Regarding this error message, it usually happens when there is a minor issue with the device in use, as an ad blocker or an extension installed on your browser for example. So, in this case, you should try the following measures:

* Clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can learn how here.

* Make sure your browser or APP  is up-to-date. You can check here

* Try from a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Safari are optimized).

* Disable any browser extensions one by one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest).

* Temporarily turn off any ad blocker software you're running.

* Try from another computer.

* Try on a private window or in an incognito tab.

I hope it works! But if you are still having the same issue after this, then your best option will be filing a ticket to the support team so they can investigate it further. 

0 Kudos
tuyen2781
Just visiting

Hi @dialookjewels i cant create etsy account, can you help me, thank u so much, can i have ur contact

0 Kudos
adelemurphy815560
Just visiting

@therealsouthamerica : thank for your kindness.

@PinterestGabby: I'm stuck at billing payment. I tried 3 cards and I created a ticket. Hope your reply.

0 Kudos
PinterestRenato
Pinterest Alum
Pinterest Alum

Hi, @adelemurphy815560

You certainly did the right thing filing a ticket to our support team so they can take a look into this. But, please, let us know if you need anything else. 

0 Kudos