Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

No option for claiming Etsy

medicinaelemental

HELP, I've been trying to connect my Etsy shop with my account for weeks and have reached for help but nobody seems to be able to help me... is anyone else having this problem or has had it and fixed it?

When I go into the claim part the only option I'm given is to claim my website, no Etsy options whatsoever. 

What can I do?

Thank you all,

Ana

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
katytemplates
Just visiting

[UPDATE] The problem is almost global and it has been present for several months, since even people with the Etsy account already claimed declared that in the Claimed Account page they don't see their Etsy shop anymore (see also answer below). So, there's no way to solve this on our end, since it does not depend on the account.

Support does not seem to know anything by the way. I have contacted them twice.

I was ready to give up rich pins, but I think I have found a workaround. It is not classy or optimal, but it works if you want to have rich pins and a couple of alternatives.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AmericanoCrystals
Problem-solver

Hi @medicinaelemental !

I am sorry for the problem you are facing with. 

Claiming your ETSY account sometimes can be challenging, but we are here to help.

I recommend that you file a ticket with our  Help Center

0 Kudos
katytemplates
Just visiting

[Someone has marked my previous reply as spam, but I will rewrite it because frankly I didn't think to be censored for a message like this, even if it says that the support is not working as it should. Just trying to find a solution here.]

I have the same problem: the connect to Etsy option is not showing in the Claimed account page. I have tried:

- to contact the support (twice, and they only passed this issue from a person to another like 5 times, still no answer)

- to access from another browser

- to access from mobile app

- to return to personal account and then to business account again

- to change account

- to change business account goals, location and language (this produced a small change becouse the Shapify option appeared with the US location, but still no Etsy)

- to access with a vpn in case the problem was the italian IP

- to access from Pinterest.com and Pinterest.uk

Still no result!

Maybe the problem is that I'm not in the US? Because I'm not seeing this issue much around the internet.

If you can come up with some new things I can try while the support keeps bouncing my ticket from one department to the other, I would be glad.

Thanks

1 Kudo
kelseyvetterco
Just visiting

I need help with this too!  All of the sudden the options to claim Etsy, Youtube & Instagram are GONE. I believe it's a glitch or issue on the Pinterest end I hope gets fixed soon!! 

3 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I just checked and all options have been gone from my account as well. Hopefully it's a glitch.

3 Kudos
katytemplates
Just visiting

[UPDATE] The problem is almost global and it has been present for several months, since even people with the Etsy account already claimed declared that in the Claimed Account page they don't see their Etsy shop anymore (see also answer below). So, there's no way to solve this on our end, since it does not depend on the account.

Support does not seem to know anything by the way. I have contacted them twice.

I was ready to give up rich pins, but I think I have found a workaround. It is not classy or optimal, but it works if you want to have rich pins and a couple of alternatives.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
ivyshomeshop

Hi guys,

do you have some updates regarding this problem?

I have the same problem 😕

Thank you

0 Kudos